It is the mission of the Thompson Center to be a multigenerational gathering place for our community. Our programs and activities will promote the physical, intellectual and social well-being of the adult community to enhance dignity, self-worth and independence. The Thompson Center will act as a resource and advocate for our senior population providing timely support on issues that affect aging in our rural communities.
The Thompson provides daily services that promote healthy growth through:
• Exercise classes (Fitness, Tai Chi, Yoga),
• Entertainment, special events, trips, card games,
• Educational programs, language tables, tax assistance,
• Senior Advocacy, wellness initiatives, blood pressure screening,
• Nutritious and delicious meals,
• Transportation to/from the Center and to medical appointments & errands, and
• Volunteer opportunities.
Click the links below for specific details about some of our programs or contact the Center with questions: