Tafts Corner Shopping Center Trip
Monday, November 5, 2018
Depart TSC at 8:45 AM on The Thompson Van
Shop until noon when we will take a break for lunch
Lunch – On Your Own in Shopping Area
Cost for transportation: $10 (lunch cost not included)
Depart for Woodstock by 2:00 pm, or earlier
We are returning to the Christmas Tree shop among other Tafts Corner favorites for a day of pre-holiday shopping. Please wear comfortable shoes. Please note: Register early as seating on our van is limited.
Vermont Symphony Orchestra Holiday Pops
At the Historic Paramount Theater, Rutland, Vermont
Sunday, December 16, 2018 3:00 pm
Dinner will follow at the award winning Red Clover Inn
Depart Thompson at 1:45 pm and return to Woodstock approximately 7:30pm
Cost: $72 Includes transportation, tickets, and dinner
José Daniel Flores-Caraballo leads the Orchestra and Chorus in a festive program that ranges from an a cappella version of “Jingle Bells” to the blockbuster “Many Moods of Christmas.” We pay tribute to the late great Robert De Cormier with three of his iconic arrangements, and present the Vermont premiere of a sweet ballad, “Little Tree” by Steve Murray. Never fear, the audience has a role to play…. And of course Holiday Pops can’t officially ring in the season without “Sleigh Ride.” Join us for the celebration!
Please note that tickets are pre-paid and non-refundable. We will not be able to refund cancellations unless we can re-sell your ticket. Your reservation will be guaranteed with receipt of payment.
Featuring Dutch and Belgian Waterways
9 days – 20 Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
April 4-12, 2019
Highlights: Amsterdam, 7-Night River Cruise, Volendam, Arnhem, Middelburg, Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Kinderdijk Windmills, Keukenhof Gardens
FINAL PAYMENT DUE AT THE THOMPSON BY DEC. 1ST FOR DEC. 5TH DUE DATE AT COLLETTE – CHECK OR CREDIT CARD
Included in Price: Round Trip Air From Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers, Pick-Up and Return To & From The Thompson Center
Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $385 per person. Gratuities for cabin stewards, wait staff on board the ship, and tour guides are not included and are at your discretion.
Cabins available on lower, middle, and upper decks. Please note that river cruises are smaller ships and only have a finite number of each cabin category available.
For a complete itinerary, fees, and more information Click Here or call The Thompson Center for a color brochure. 457-3277.
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.