This Trip is now FULL
At the Historic Ogunquit Playhouse in Ogunquit, Maine
Wednesday, August 1, 2018
Departure on The Thompson van is at 8:30 am
Lunch at Foster’s Restaurant at 12:00 pm
Please call Shari at The Thompson to confirm your menu choice. Clambake Menu: New England Clam Chowder, Freshly Dug Maine Clams, Cultivated Mussels, Succulent Full Maine Lobster, Sweet Corn on the Cob, Roasted Red Bliss Potatoes, Rolls & Butter, Blueberry Crumb Cake – BBQ Chicken or Vegetarian Option are subsitute choices for lobster.
Matinee begins at 2:30 pm at the Ogunquit Theater. Show time is 2 1/2 hours. Anticipated arrival in Woodstock is 8:00 pm.
Murder for Two: Music, Lyrics, and Book by Joe Kinosian & Kellen Blair
At New London Barn Playhouse
Wednesday, August 22, 2:00 pm performance
Depart Thompson Van at 12:30 pm, Cost: $34/person
Payment is due no later than July 9th to confirm your seat.
If you are having lunch at The Thompson prior to departure on August 22, please inform our kitchen if you would like an early lunch.
Equal parts Agatha Christie, Groucho Marx, and Cole Porter, this hilarious musical whodunit is an affectionate and ingenious homage to the old-fashioned murder mystery. Lavishly praised by the critics during its New York premiere, this whirlwind 90-minute duet boasts a cast of exactly two: one performer to investigate the crime, the other to play all of the suspects. And of course they both play the piano… Murder for Two: putting the “laughter” back in “manslaughter”!
Featuring Dutch and Belgian Waterways
9 days – 20 Meals: 7 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 7 Dinners
April 4-12, 2019
Highlights: Amsterdam, 7-Night River Cruise, Volendam, Arnhem, Middelburg, Ghent, Bruges, Antwerp, Kinderdijk Windmills, Keukenhof Gardens
Book Prior to September 5, 2018 & Save $500 Per Person
Included in Price: Round Trip Air From Logan Intl Airport, Air Taxes and Fees/Surcharges, Hotel Transfers, Pick-Up and Return To & From The Thompson Center
Not Included in Price: Cancellation Waiver and Insurance of $385 per person. Gratuities for cabin stewards, wait staff on board the ship, and tour guides are not included and are at your discretion.
Cabins available on lower, middle, and upper decks. Please note that river cruises are smaller ships and only have a finite number of each cabin category available.
For a complete itinerary, fees, and more information Click Here or call The Thompson Center for a color brochure. 457-3277.
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.