by Michael Frayn
Directed by Peter Hackett
Northern Stage – Barrette Center For the Arts
Thursday, April 19 at 2:00 pm
Cost is $52, includes transportation on The Thompson van
Depart The Thompson at 12:45 pm
Called the funniest farce ever written, Noises Off presents a manic menagerie as a cast of itinerant actors rehearse a flop called Nothing’s On. Doors slamming, on and offstage intrigue, and an errant herring all figure in the plot of this hilarious and classically comic play. “The most dexterously realized comedy ever about putting on a comedy. A spectacularly funny, peerless backstage farce. This dizzy, well-known romp is a festival of delirium.” – The New York Times
Featuring Charleston, Jekyll Island & Savannah
October 14 – 21, 2018
7 days * 9 meals: 6 breakfasts, 3 dinners
Trip Highlights include your choice of historic Charleston’s Boone Hall Plantation, or Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, the exclusive Jekyll Island Club Hotel and the gilded age grand “cottages”, and a trolley tour of Savannah’s sprawling historic district and river front, and much more.
Book by April 7, 2018 and save $100 per person/ $2,649 dbl occupancy includes round trip airfare from Logan, taxes and fees/surcharges, hotel transfers
For more details on this trip click here
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.