Veteran’s Day Tribute Show
Log Cabin, Holyoke, MA
Tuesday, November 7th
Bugbee Senior Center is offering a Veteran’s Day Tribute Show at the Log Cabin, Holyoke, MA on Tuesday, November 7th. This will be a musical walk down memory lane honoring America’s heroes through a patriotic musical tribute. Cost: $91 – includes transportation from the Bugbee Center, full dinner, and show. For more details contact Regina Burg at 295-9068.
Friday, November 17, 2017
Sheraton Conference Center, Burlington, VT
Cost: $16 for show entrance and transportation. Lunch is on your own.
Depart Thompson on our van at 9:00 am. After the craft show we will have lunch on our own at a local restaurant followed by a stop at the Christmas Tree shop on the way home.
Wait List Only
At the Historic Paramount Theater, Rutland, Vermont
Sunday, December 10, 3:00 pm Matinee
Dinner will follow at the award winning Red Clover Inn
Depart Thompson at 1:45 pm and return to Woodstock approximately 7:30 pm
Cost $70 includes transportation, tickets, and dinner
The Vermont Symphony Orchestra’s 2017 Holiday Pops features festive music from around the world, a carol singalong, and a special appearance by the Bronze Ambassadors, an award-winning student bell choir from Newport. Syrian composer Suad Bushnaq will join us for a performance of her beautiful Tomorrow, bringing a message of hope and peace. Russia is well represented with Glazunov’s “Winter” and selections from the Nutcracker, then back to America for Chadwick’s Jubilee & Noel, and – of course – Sleigh Ride! The VSO will be led by Guest Conductor Anne Decker. A family style dinner will follow at the Red Clover Inn in Mendon.
Please note that tickets are pre-paid and non-refundable. We will not be able to re-fund cancellations unless we can re-sell your ticket. Your reservation is guaranteed only with receipt of payment.
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.