SOLD OUT – Waitlisting only
Take a Holiday Trip with The Thompson!
VSO Holiday Pops at the Paramount Theater in Rutland, VT
Cost: $90, includes transportation, ticket, and 3-course dinner at the Foundry in Killington
Sunday, December 10, Depart The Thompson at 1:45 pm for a 3:00 pm Matinee
Vermont’s own indie-soul queen Myra Flynn joins the VSO for its annual family-friendly orchestra holiday concert conducted by VSO Music Director, Andrew Crust. We’ll explore familiar melodies, bring some jazz flair to a holiday classic, and enjoy Flynn’s soulful voice as she brings to life Christmas carols, folk music, and one of her own original compositions. We’ll also spotlight VSO Assistant Concertmaster Kathy Andrew as our violin soloist for Vivaldi’s enchanting piece. An audience holiday sing-a-long is included!
Please select your meal choice where indicated and let Morgan know at time of registration along with payment.
Mixed Green Salad
Artisan blend of greens, pickled red onion, shaved carrot, cucumber and tomato
Entree Course (choice of one):
- Chicken Marsala
Pan seared chicken breast, wild mushrooms, prosciutto, marsala wine and demi glace, served over roasted garlic mashed potato
- Maple Glazed Salmon
Pan seared salmon, wild rice, chef’s choice of vegetable, cranberry maple gastrique
- Vegetable Risotto
Seasonal fresh vegetables, artisan cheeses, soubise
- Maple Balsamic Pork
Grilled center cut pork chop, roasted garlic mashed potato, chefs choice of vegetable, maple balsamic reduction
Dessert Course (choice of one):
- Brownie a la mode
- Warm Bread Pudding w/ caramel sauce
We are flying again!…The Thompson Center and Collette Travel Present:
Irish Splendor – an 8 day trip to Ireland in March of 2024 that will include Dublin, Dingle Peninsula, Christ Church Cathedral and much more.
Click on this link to see your complete travel itinerary
This trip is now FULL
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Morgan at 457-3277 ext. 6
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.