We are working on some fun trips for 2019. Here is a preliminary line-up as we continue to get more details which will be posted online and in The Thompson Times.
Gloucester, MA Lobster Cruise and shopping in Rockport – June 25th
New London Playhouse Theater – The Odd Couple, Wednesday, July 12th
Weston Playhouse – Always…Patsy Cline – August
Washington D.C. by Diamond Tours– September 6 – 10. 5 Days/4 Nights with guided tours of Washington, D.C. that include the WW II Memorial, Capitol Hill, the Smithsonian, the new Museum of the Bible and much more. $535 per person/double occupancy.
Spotlight San Antonio by Collette Tours – November 10 – 14. 5 days/5meals and a single hotel stay that includes a cruise down the Paseo del Rio along the River Walk, LBJ’s Texas White House, the Alamo, and more. $1,899 per person/double occupancy for reservations made before June 10, 2019. Includes round trip airfare from Logan Intl Airport.
Collette Travel presents Spotlight on San Antonio
5 Days 5 Meals – Highlights include: Mission San Jose, The Alamo, Paseo del Rio Cruise (aka the River Walk) LBJ ranch and much more
November 10 -14, 2019
Please join us for a special travel presentation on Tuesday, March 19, 2:00 pm at The Thompson
Boston Flower & Garden Show Offered by Hartford Parks and Recreation
Thursday, March 14, 8:15 am – 7:00 pm
$63 includes Coach Bus and Admission
The Boston Flower & Garden Show is about inspiring, educating and motivating the region’s gardeners. Whether for curb appeal, backyard, kitchen, indoor, rooftop or community gardens, this is where New England’s green lovers go to discover new ideas while having fun with family and friends.
This year’s Show theme is “The Beauty of Balance,” which is a key factor in design decisions, plant and material choices, and in cultivating the right-sized garden for our lives and budgets. We explore the harmony we create within our gardens, vases and living spaces.
Purchase your ticket(s) at hartfordrec.com, by calling 802-295-5036, or visiting their office located in the Hartford Town Hall, 1st Floor.
The Odd Couple
New London Barn Playhouse Theater
Friday, July 12, 2019 2:00 pm, Cost: $36
The Barn is proud to present the biggest hit from the enduring king of comedy, Neil Simon. The Odd Couple last played the Barn in 2007, and the Barn is thrilled to bring back this witty, hilarious comedy that’s inspired film adaptations, TV shows, and even a cartoon series. Come meet the uptight Felix Ungar and the disheveled Oscar Madison, and see what happens when two polar opposites are forced to share a home and a life together.
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.