We are grateful to the Bugbee Senior Center for their collaboration on some fun trips this summer/fall. Costs per trip include: transportation from Bugbee Senior Center in WRJ, lunch, entertainment, and gratuities.
The Log Cabin, Holyoke, MA – An authentic Octoberfest awaits us with entertainment by the talented Schnitzel Brothers who have performed in Germany. October 4th. Total Cost: $113.
Our trips will be on our favorite Premier Coach buses that are fully equipped. There will be details to follow as we approach the date for each trip. Please note that trip payment (made out to Bugbee Senior Center) is due when you register at The Thompson to reserve your seat and is non-refundable.
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.