We are flying again!…The Thompson Center and Collette Travel Present:
Irish Splendor – an 8 day trip to Ireland in March of 2024 that will include Dublin, Dingle Peninsula, Christ Church Cathedral and much more.
Click on this link to see your complete travel itinerary
Reservations have been filling fast and seats are limited and will be on a first come first served basis.
These are the offerings from The Bugbee Senior Center
June 15: Mohegan Sun Casino, Connecticut $75
July 6: Mystery trip somewhere in Vermont $105
August 2: New London Playhouse (Carole King musical) with lunch at Three Tomatoes in Lebanon, NH $130
September 13: Foster’s Clambake, Maine $112
October 11: Hobo Scenic Railroad with Hart’s Turkey dinner, New Hampshire $100
For more information visit bugbeeseniorcenter.org or call 802-295-9068
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.