We are grateful to the Bugbee Senior Center for creating quite a line-up beginning in June, 2022. Here is a peek of what is to come this spring and summer and fall! Costs per trip include: transportation from Bugbee Senior Center in WRJ, lunch, entertainment, and gratuities.
Hildene – We will visit the historic Lincoln mansion just in time to see the peonies in full bloom in their magnificent gardens. June 6th. Total Cost: $95
Manchester Fisher Cats – For our baseball fans! This trip includes an all you can eat ball park menu! August 10th. Total Cost: $87
Fosters in York Harbor, Maine – This trip includes the lobster dinner you long for with a visit to York Beach. A stop at Johnson’s ice cream on the ride home is planned. September 7th. Total cost: $89 plus on your own ice cream. Waitlist only
The Log Cabin, Holyoke, MA – An authentic Octoberfest awaits us with entertainment by the talented Schnitzel Brothers who have performed in Germany. October 4th. Total Cost: $113.
Our trips will be on our favorite Premier Coach buses that are fully equipped. There will be many more details to follow. Please note that trip payment is due at time of registration to reserve your seat and is non-refundable.
THOMPSON DAY TRIP POLICY
- To make your reservation, contact Shari at 457-3277
- Reservations are taken on a first paid basis. Your name will be entered on the trip sign-up sheet once we receive your payment. Checks will be deposited 30 days prior to trip date.
- If you cancel for any reason, payment cannot be returned unless we fill your spot from a waiting list. This is due to non-refundable fees charged to us by the bus company &/or destination.
- All are welcome to go on trips, but anyone needing extended assistance must bring a caregiver or companion.
- Please note the deadline for individual trip sign-ups. If we do not have the required number of people to cover our costs we will cancel the trip before losing our deposit.